Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mind Map

Recently in class we had a creative project. That creative project was to make a mind map, and we had to fill up an entire page. I was really overwhelmed at first but decided it could be fun. I would much rather work on a project like this for school then to work on a math problem. Although the mind map wasn't specifically about ourselves, the way we presented it and worked out our mind map said a lot about ourselves indirectly. As I was making my mind map I wanted to make it different and unique so that it would stand out from all the other mindmaps. I tried really hard to find things I could do that would be different then everyone else. As I was thinking of topics I tried to use the first one that came to my mind. It seemed simple and I could relate many words to it. Later I realized my topic was far too simple and I should of put more thought into it. I sat down and came up with many different ideas. I finally came up with "Ace." After brainstorming for a little bit ideas began to just pour out. I found when I was making my mindmap I wanted to draw as many pictures as I could. I didn't even want to write the words, I was enjoying putting in every last detail into my litle doodles. I don't consider myself an artist, I can hardly draw a stick figure, but I really enjoyed using my creativity.  I had so much fun making my mindmap and especially making it my own. I got to write what I wanted and present it in whatever way I felt like. I learned a lot about what I like to work on, and what I am better at doing and what I am not so good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment