Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Good Ole' Days

Now that I am an adult and living on my own in an apartment with my roommates I start to miss my childhood and realize there are so many things we take for granted as kids. I really miss the days when I could come home from school and just do whatever my little heart desired; which usually consisted of Arthur and lunch. Now I don’t have much time for just me, whether it’s because of homework or my sorority, I really miss having time to just relax. When I was younger I also use to have my parents make all my food, drive me everywhere, and pay for everything. I never realized how nice it was to have no real responsibilities. When I was young I can remember that I spent most of my time just wishing I was older, and now I have switched places. I can’t rely on my parents to do my dishes, take out the trash, and clean my bathroom. I really wish I could go back to being a little girl and only have to worry about what color the Little Mermaid’s hair would be. It’s crazy to think about how much your life can change in a matter of a few years. I wish I could relive being a kid and actually enjoy every second, and take full advantage of the daily nap during kindergarten. Thos were the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment