Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm An Animal

If I could be any animal in the world I would want to be a Killer Whale, also known as an Orca Whale. Growing up my dream job has always been to work at Sea World and swim with Shamu. I absolutely love going to Sea World and watching the Shamu show over and over again. In my opinion, I think they are the most interesting animals on the planet. So, if I could be any animal, this would have to be my choice. For one, I would love to know what it is like to live in the water. Sure, I have been Scuba Diving. The farthest i've ever been down is about 100 feet. It was an amazing experience, but I would love to just be able to live down there. There is so much of the ocean that hasn't been explored yet, and there is so much to be seen. Killer Whales have the opportunity to see a beautiful world beneath the surface most humans will never have the chance too. I know that fish and other marine animals live in the ocean also , but as a Killer Whale, I would have a much greater chance at survival, since they have no natural predators. Also, Killer Whales can swim over 30 miles per hour, that would be so fun!! I would love to be able to know what it is like to live the life of a Killer Whale. Plus it is kinda cool to be the main attraction at Sea World!

No comments:

Post a Comment