Friday, October 8, 2010

If I Had A Super Power

I am the kind of person that likes to get really technical about questions. Yes, I am the one in the movies that says, "why don't they just call the police," or, "that could never happen in real life." I am the one who gives the response that's no fun, but the most logical in my mind. Immediately after I read this I thought to myself, if I had a super power, it would be to have unlimited super powers, obviously. Since no one really specified that you couldn't have that answer, that would be my response. I know that is super boring and I doubt anyone would really care to hear anything about my ability to have unlimited super powers. So with that in mind, I decided to actually narrow it down to one super power. If I could only have one super power, I think it would be to fly. How cool would that be? I know almost everyone at one point in their lives have thought of what it would be like to fly. Not very many of you have wondered what it would be like to turn things to ice. If you could fly you could see the world from a whole different perspective. You would feel so free. Literally the sky is the limit. You could travel the world, and better yet, you wouldn't have to wait in traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment